Monday, June 9, 2008

Mango Coconut Burfi

I was doing Coconut Burfi, thought of adding some fruity flavour. Poured some Mango Pulp.. and it tasted really good. Here goes the recipe.

Ingredients

Coconut - 1 cup
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Ghee - 3 tablespoon
Mango Pulp - 3 tablespoon
Cardamon Powder - 1/3 teaspoon

Fry the Coconut in a empty kadai. Remove it from fire before it gets brown. Add the sugar and a 1/4 cup of water. Bring it to a syrup. Add the coconut, Ghee, cardamon Powder and the Mango Pulp. Stir it until it thickens. Remove it from Fire and pour it in a tray. Cool, Cut and Serve.

I couldnt resist the smell while I was cooking so I couldnt wait until it gets thicken. So I rolled it as ladoo:)

7 Credits:

Suganya said...

This is a very differnt recipe. Look so good. Nice picture. YUM!

Mansi said...

that sure is a great flavor combo! the laddoos look delicious!:)

Bharti said...

Hello...first time here
Love the combination. I think I've tried it too.. The ladoos look so moist!

Jayashree said...

Mangoes and coconut??? A very unusual combo indeed....

Uma said...

delicious burfi. lovely color.

Vidyalakshmi said...

Ooooo... Mango burfi laddoo.. I want some. I want some. :)

Unknown said...

Wow tempts to eat! New try...
See more - Snacks provider in Chennai