Friday, May 23, 2008

Strawberry with whipped cream

This might not be a recipe. This is just an idea, if you want to have a light dessert after a heavy lunch. Got this recipe from my favourite baking site.



Ingredients

Strawberries - 10

Heavy whipping Cream - 1/4 cup

Mascarpone cheese - 1/4 cup

Sugar - 2 - 3 tablespoon

Vanilla extract - few drops



Beat the whipping cream, sugar and mascarpone cheese until soft peaks form. I would suggest to add sugar little by little until you get the desired sweetness. Cut the strawberries is X shaped and fill it with the cream. You can use pastry bag with a tip and make some pattern. I wasnt patient enough to do those. So i just filled without a tip:).

2 Credits:

Unknown said...

the strawberry looks gorgeous..And regarding the colour of the kesari,I used to add a pinch of turmeric powder before I got the kesari powder

ranji said...

perfect starwberry carving and delcious filling..perfect combo...